About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for An IT Business Analyst for our client specialized in ERP development.
- Take charge of the preparation and documentation required to analyze the needs in order to design or adapt the information systems;
- Translate the needs of the different departments into technical language;
- Take charge of the management of development-related priorities;
- Participate in the planning of deliverables with the development team;
- Participate in the definition of test plans;
- Act as a reference for users and members of the production team to identify and resolve issues;
- Provide training for users by supporting them during and after deployments.
- Diploma in IT or equivalent experience;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with the Agile method;
- Good knowledge of modeling business concepts;
- Excellent ability to analyze needs and document requirements;
- Ease of communicating with different interlocutors;
- Good skills in managing process improvements;
- Fluent in French.