About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for An IT Business Analyst (can be 100% remote) to work for our client on a permanent position ;
* To be part of an agile team and when needed;
* Lead the capture and review of needs as well as preparing detailed requirements;
* Organize meetings with clients and coordinate communications concerning the development tasks and tests;
* Ensure requirement traceability for version deliveries (sprint mode);
* Carry out functional analyses to identify information, procedures and decision flows;
* Translate the business needs into technical objectives for the development teams;
* Evaluate the procedures and exit methods and propose improvements;
* In cases of integrating systems: define and document interfaces and integration points.
* Dans le cas d'intégration des systèmes : Définir et documenter les interfaces et points d'intégration.
* Manage short term projects (2-3 weeks);
* Coordinate development team and client requests;
* Inform all stakeholders of any changes brought to the different processes and systems;
* Complete all the documentation needed;
* Participate in system approval tests.
* Bachelor's degree in Business administration or computer sciences.
* 3 to 5 years of experience as a business analyst.
* Experience in an agile methodology environment
* Experience with CRM project, an asset.
* Experience in retail sales systems management and/or of manufacturing (Asset)
* Professional accreditation in business analysis, an asset.
* Excellent listening skills and interpersonal relations to understand the end users' needs..
* Able to influence, convince and initiate changes.
* Easily establish priorities, meet deadlines and work inside a rapidly changing environment.
* Capable of working in collaboration with different sectors of the enterprise and ITs.
* Aptitude for teamwork.