About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a IT Business Analyst for one of our clients, specialized in the manufacturing field. This is a permanent position, salary between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience.
- Manage and coordinate projects
- Define and analyze business needs
- Propose optimization suggestions with the company's IT, material and human resources
- Identify and model business processes using BPM standards
- Verify, validate and communicate business needs to stakeholders
- Contribute to the strategic planning of information systems through your knowledge of the systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration, engineering or a related field
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of BPMN modeling
- Experience implementing ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (an asset)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, comfortable in a context that offers a minimum of supervision
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.