About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT jobs, Fed IT operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst for one of our clients.
* Collaborate in strategic planning of information systems.
* Define business needs, analyze, and model them.
* Perform documentation related to projects (objectives, budgets, added value).
* carry out the various necessary meetings with the stakeholders.
* Translate business needs to development teams.
* Design the user interface models.
* Set up the necessary test plans to ensure the compliance of the solutions.
* Ensure a high quality of deliverables and respect of deadlines.
* Provide level 2 support.
* Act as an advisor to users and customers.
* Bachelor degree in IT, business administration or related field.
* Significant experience with an ERP as well as in project management.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent priority management.
* Bilingualism (French / English).
* Knowledge of SQL language.
* Knowledge of the BPMN standard.
* Work experience in the manufacturing sector.
* Experience with Bluebee, Cognos suite and/or Qlik Sense (assets)
* Experience with TM1 and FuturMaster.