About this job : IT Assistant Director
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Software Development to work for our client, a technology driven company.
Participate in the preparation of the objectives, development plan and actions of the IT department and ensure the alignment with the vision of the company ;
* Ensure the definition of objectives / policies according to the objectives specified by the stakeholders ;
* Manage activities to improve the IT department practices ;
* Take charge of the various delivery schedules by ensuring periodic monitoring and communication them to the stakeholders ;
* Take charge of the implementation of procedures ensuring the quality of the IT service to the users ;
* Participate in activities related to the development of a disaster recovery plan ;
* Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience
* At least 7 years of IT experience including 2 in IT team management (ideally Infrastructure)
* Bilingual (French & English)
* Demonstrate leadership, autonomy, dynamism and an approach based on collaboration and continuous improvement
* Excellent team management and development skills
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft environment
* Experience in ERP implementation project