About this job : IT Application Support Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a bilingual IT Software technician to work for our client, based on the south shore of Montreal.
*Process support requests on a daily basis (tickets, complaints, customer requests linked to service development)
*Assign tickets to the right place;
*Ensure the proper functioning of applications and monitor system alerts ;
*Document the problem and/or opportunity for improvements and/or training;
*Establish and maintain a positive collaborative relationship with all stakeholders, while ensuring that key organizational issues are addressed;
*Recommend corrective actions when necessary;
*Participate in the drafting of procedures and documentation;
* Diploma in IT or any other diploma deemed equivalent;
* Good knowledge of Excel
* Be able to provide quality customer service;
* Good knowledge of the business processes of a company in distribution, sales, general services or franchise management;
* Have good conflict management skills and tolerate ambiguities during a negotiation process;
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
* Knowledge of SQL (asset)
* Fluent in french is mendatory for the position