About this job : IT ANALYST -LEV. 1-2
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions.
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for one of our clients to hire an IT Analyst, responsible for providing front line support for the business. This includes on-site support, telephone support, as well as remote support and support for remote offices. Your mission :
* Take charge of and maintain cell phones for agents and management applications installed on them
* Provide level 1 support to users
* Support and maintain office equipment such as desktops, printers, laptops, monitors, desk phones
* Perform employee lifecycle tasks, which includes creating new employee accounts, configuring equipment and data
* Manage VPN connectivity
* Work with an incident system to record and review tickets, take possession of, and track them to completion
* Create, update documentation and inventory
* DEP in computer science or equivalent
* 2-3 years of experience
* Knowledge of Windows, Windows Server, AD and Exchange environments
* Knowledge and experience on Android mobile parks (Samsung preference)
* Knowledge of Xerox peripherals (an asset)
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite), des rabais corporatifs et de la formation continue.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca