About this job : Infrastructure designer / Infrastructure architect
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an infrastructure designer / project-side architect in hybrid mode for one of our clients located in the east of the island.
* Take part in the analysis of local infrastructures, play an advisory role, and effectively write the necessary documents (Deployment procedures, technical documents, and any other relevant document);
* Manage the implementation of infrastructure technologies;
* Recommend and participate in various migrations;
* Take part in the analysis and definition of the prerequisites necessary to build, in collaboration with the manager, an effective project plan;
* Analyze the environment and write change requests in order to present them to management;
* Ensure knowledge transfer once the project is completed;
* Supervise and be the point of contact for technical consultants during the realization of projects;
* Ten (10) years of experience in infrastructure administration and management.
* Relevant experience with VMWare ESXi, vSphere, VMware vSAN;
* Good knowledge of SAN, Switch, Fiber Channel, and Microsoft Active Directory;
* Good knowledge of networking;
* Good management of priorities and mastery of problem-solving techniques.
* Ability to work alone and in a team
* Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams and with profiles from different hierarchical levels;
* Ability to work under pressure and good stress management;
* Good documentation skills;
* Knowledge of cloud technology (asset);
* Knowledge of O365 and Azure AD (asset);
* VMWare Horizon View and SDDC experience (asset)
* Bilingualism (English French) essential, both orally and in writing.