About this job : Infrastructure Architect
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an infrastructure architect for one of our clients in the east of the island. This is a permanent position, salary between $100,000 and $120,000 depending on experience.
- Participate in the development of the company's technology infrastructure vision
- Ensure that the documentation of the infrastructure in place is kept up to date
- Identify and measure the risks related to the infrastructure in place and measure the capacity to satisfy an evolution request
- Define a detailed infrastructure evolution plan
- Identify the evolution projects to achieve the target infrastructure and evaluate the efforts, costs and risks related to the solutions and the impacts on the solutions already in place
- Act as an advisor on technology infrastructure and participate in any project where his/her expertise is required
- Provide guidance, establish best practices and ensure that these are followed in the delivery of all infrastructure solutions
- Review and approve technical documentation and procedures
- University degree in computer science
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of information technology, including 3 years in infrastructure architecture
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (VMWare)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft (AD, Exchange, Windows client and server)
- Relevant experience in a cloud and traditional management context
- Knowledge of security concepts
- Knowledge of network-attached storage (SAN) and high availability systems
- Bilingualism (French and English) essential
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca