About this job : HRIS Analyst (Dayforce)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are recruiting an HRIS Analyst (Dayforce), in hybrid mode for one of our clients located on the north shore of Montreal in Laval.
* Ensure the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the HRIS, including data management and process mapping;
* Configure all system modules (new and existing modules) according to business needs;
* Act as administrator of customer records and maintain a positive and open working relationship with system providers;
* Act as an expert in HRIS integration by troubleshooting and resolving issues quickly;
* Be the point of contact for all questions relating to the HR system, assist users and provide training as needed;
* Maintain organizational charts to ensure data integrity in the HRIS;
* Establish, maintain and improve workflows and procedures to support HRIS requirements;
* Collaborate closely with all departments to ensure a good employee experience;
* Support the HR team with data and analysis on system usage, workflow, KPIs, compensation, hierarchy, headcount, staff turnover, seniority, performance appraisal process, etc;
* Promote the optimization of compensation practices, recommend and improve global compensation policies and procedures;
* Collaborate on all compensation structures such as market analysis, bonus program structure, salary structure by province, etc...
* Contribute to the improvement of group insurance, as needed;
* Bachelor's degree in administration, human resources or any other related field;
* More than 5 years of experience as a systems administrator or analyst;
* Mastery of the MS Office suite;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence;
* Ability to build strong working relationships with internal clients, colleagues and third party vendors;
* Ability to multitask and prioritize, excellent organizational skills;
* Ability to travel occasionally to our stores and head office in Quebec;