About this job : IT Project Manager
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm currently looking for an IT project manager for one of our clients in the east end of Montreal. This is a permanent position, hybrid format. The salary offered varies according to experience ($80,000 to $85,000).
Your duties will be:
• Coordinate projects, produce status reports and manage the resources associated with the various projects
• Supervise teams and develop project plans while monitoring the progress of projects on a daily basis
• Identify resource requirements, monitor project progress, and escalate functional, time and functional, time and quality issues to the various stakeholders involved
• Track project milestones and adjust the plan and resources accordingly
• Coordinate all project communications, manage budgets, scope, and risks of the various projects
• Work closely with management to provide guidance, support and advice on project support and advise on the optimal use of resources to meet project objectives resources to meet the objectives of ongoing projects
• Ensure that technical aspects and business processes are effectively integrated to meet the needs and requirements of the various business units
• Establish good business relationships with partners and suppliers in order to maximize their contribution and results to the projects and the company
• Work closely with all teams in the company
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent in project management
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT, including a minimum of 2 years in IT and digital transformation.
• PMP certification (an asset)
• Must have a thorough knowledge of project management methods in both modes
• Bilingualism, spoken and written, English and French
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff and team members
• Experience working with SDLC and the deliverables associated with each phase
• Experience in estimating resources and developing delivery plans
• Ability to multi-task and keep projects on schedule
• Strong interest and knowledge of retail
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.