About this job : IT Project Manager - ERP
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm currently looking for an IT Project Manager (ERP integration specialist) for one of our customers. This is a permanent position, with the possibility of telecommuting. Salary varies according to experience ($100,000 to $120,000).
Your missions will be :
• Participate in project feasibility analysis and support parties in preparing business plans, financial assessments, feasibility studies.
• Participate in determining the steps required to implement new services and acquisitions, and to integrate new technologies and processes.
• Participate in establishing project success criteria and disseminate them to the parties concerned throughout the project life cycle.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate project activities and tasks;
• Establish and monitor project schedules and budgets, and recommend subsequent operational or budgetary modifications.
• Plan and lead project meetings, update documentation and manage collaboration tools
• Prepare status reports and communicate all relevant information to the project office
• Ensure the proper allocation and judicious use of resources;
• Participate, on an ongoing basis, in defining and managing project needs and expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Coordinate implementation activities
• Carry out post-project evaluations, document important elements and communicate adjustments for future projects
• Participate in steering committee or make formal, presentations to senior management
• Degree in computer science or information systems
• Experience in managing application development projects and implementing software solutions
• Experience implementing ERP modules (in this case Microsoft Dynamics)
• Project management certification (e.g. PMP, CSP)
• Bilingualism in French and English, both written and spoken
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite tools
• Ability to listen and work as part of a team
• Ability to organize, plan and make appropriate decisions
• Leadership, coaching, motivation and mobilization skills
• Ability to work in a team and deal with urgent situations
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask
The company offers a competitive salary, fringe benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions (37.5h) and 4 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.