About this job : Project Manager (One year contract)
Hello, I am Earvin, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, IT experts, speak your language and operate in your world.
We cover IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
Today I am looking for an IT project manager for one of my great clients, in the east of Montreal. The position is temporary, one year with the possibility of renewal. The position is in hybrid mode with 2 days on site.
- Identify opportunities within a business unit;
- Collect, analyze and document business needs;
- Manage the prioritization of the project portfolio according to the directives and needs of
- Review and optimize current processes;
- Propose and recommend value-added solutions to meet the needs of
- Prepare and provide training to users;
- Determine the deployment strategy and participate in it;
- Provide post-implantation support as needed;
- Supervise project managers;
- Ensure the realization of savings relating to the project portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business administration,
- Have between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Customer service orientation;
- Capacity and experience in supervising professionals;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written and communication skills interpersonal;
- Rigor and orientation towards processes;
- Ability to work under pressure and with stakeholders from different levels and departments.