About this job : Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professionals, work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and operate in your world.
We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT delivery manager in hybrid mode for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal in Brossard.
• Establish, with the main stakeholders, the criteria for prioritizing requests for new configurations, modifications or improvements to the system, and keep the list of requests up to date.
• Conduct a thorough assessment of the content of new versions and their impact before release.
• Identify risks related to dissemination and implement proposed mitigation measures to minimize negative impacts.
• Develop, in collaboration with the IT teams, the software development schedule and identify potential release dates (roadmap).
• Develop detailed plans for each release, including testing, verification, release, and monitoring activities.
• Document results and lessons learned after each release to improve future processes and overall deployment quality.
• Identify the necessary resources, internal and external, to conduct the tests;
• Participate in the coordination of tests and distribution.
• Ensure the assignment of tasks between internal IT teams and external partners.
• Maintain clear communication with stakeholders, among the various actors by providing regular updates on the progress of the work.
• Lead daily meetings with internal and external stakeholders to discuss priorities, distribute tasks, and monitor progress.
• Prepare reports and monitor performance and progress indicators.
• Identify opportunities to improve release delivery processes and propose solutions to optimize the efficiency and reliability of the process.
• Participate in the implementation of automated tools and methods to facilitate future broadcasts.
• Supervise the test and production environments, and ensure that they are configured correctly for each release release.
• Collaborate in the deployment of patches and updates to test environments before release, in collaboration with the development and quality assurance teams.
• Strong knowledge of project management and planning, with specific experience in coordinating the release of software releases.
• Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with technical teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure to meet release deadlines.
• Understanding of software development principles, testing processes, and system administration.
• Sense of analysis to assess the quality of software versions and identify risks.
•A university degree in computer science or project management.
•Relevant professional experience in project management and project coordination.
•Professional experience in test planning.
•Knowledge of project management tools (DevOps, Jira).
•3 to 8 years of experience in project management, delivery planning, coordination or other similar positions.
• French-English bilingualism