About this job : Functional Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment in IT positions,
we intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All of our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure businesses.
We are looking for a Functional Analyst SAP MM, PP in charge of providing ongoing operational support, assisting with projects from design to implementation for the solutions and systems on which business processes related to master data are based.
The incumbent establishes a bridge between the IT teams and the business team targeted by the competency centre from which he reports. The analyst specializes in business process analysis and converts them into IT solutions by modeling processes. From this modelling, the analyst will elaborate and develop, together with his team, an IT solution that meets business needs. Once the solution is implemented, it ensures that it meets the needs of the business sector.
- Writes and revises functional specifications to standards and best practices.
- Sets up SAP Master Data modules to meet business requirements (Article Sheet, Supplier Files, Customer Sheet, Product Catalog are Trumps).
- Create test scripts, test, and record results to confirm the functionality of the system.
- Provides support to end-users for stabilization purposes when new changes are rolled out.
- Participates in the preparation of training materials and the training of key users.
- Develops a privileged relationship with the business partners Data within the company and translate their needs into technical requirements for its center of expertise.
- Anticipates issues and risks by putting in place associated controls and action plans to secure production starts.
- Contributes to operational support under the responsibility of its competence center.
- Actively monitors the processes and activities of production systems.
- Investigating, analyzing and resolving problems or incidents related to production systems.
- Advises and assists users with a view to improvement and innovation.
- Translates business, operational and functional requirements to development teams
- Participates in the process quality control activities of its skills center
- BAC in computer science or the equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in implementation projects and operational experience and configuration of the MM module and knowledge of the main integration points with the other SAP modules
- Completed at least one major project in SAP MM, PP
- Completed at least one major retail project
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, deliverables, and projects at the same time
- Essential bilingualism (oral and written)
- Ability to analyze a lot of information and present a clear and concise synthesis
- May require out-of-country travel between our client's offices
- Show leadership and self-reliance
- Proven skills in SAP MM, DS analysis and synthesis
- Strong communication skills and know how to popularize complex technical topics
- Customer-oriented with an ability to have a business-oriented vision
- Recognized ability to resolve conflicts
- Sense of communication and adapting to your audience
- Experienced professional who likes the challenges of transformation and technological integration
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 514-647-5121
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Permanente avec une large gamme d'avantage sociaux et un plan de retraite très avantageux.