About this job : Functional Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a functional analyst for one of our clients, located in downtown Montreal and specialized in software development. This is a permanent position, salary between $70 and $80,000 depending on experience. Junior level accepted.
- Understand the technologies used in the health information systems designed by the client
- Develop a complete expertise in the implementation and configuration methodology of the information system designed by the client
- Carry out an organizational audit of the client's partner healthcare institutions in order to collect and document the general processes to be implemented;
- Propose a customized implementation strategy for each organization;
- Train the super-users of the partner healthcare institutions in the parameterization of the information system
- Produce customized training and e-learning capsules for each user profile of the partner healthcare institutions
- Degree in computer science or business administration
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with ERP type software
- Experience in the healthcare field
- Experience working in Agile mode
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings) and flexible working conditions.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca