About this job : Functional Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for a Functional Analyst for our client based in the North shore of Montréal.
- Support the team on IT needs;
- Participate in the optimization of operational processes;
- Analyze business processes and make recommendations on the practices to be adopted;
- With the help of the manager, support and coordinate different phases of tests (functional, integrated and acceptance);
- Take charge of the inventory of IT software and hardware;
- Work jointly with the external partner to ensure the maintenance of the updates and the management of the computer park;
- Work jointly with an IT technician to support users.
- A diploma in computer science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT function
- Good knowledge of Excel, SQL and the Windows environment;
- Experience in IT project management would be a great asset;
- Fluent in French.