About this job : Functional Analyst - ERP
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a functional analyst for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position - salary between $70,000 and $90,000 depending on experience. Possibility of telecommuting (presence in the office required during important meetings).
* Analyze the client's needs, assist them in defining their requirements, and guide them towards the appropriate functional solutions.
* Produce user stories for the development teams and resolve functional issues that arise during the course of the project, so that the proposed solutions are coherent and take into account the needs of the users and the system architecture, as well as the constraints to be respected.
* Determine/clarify and document the client's needs.
* Perform functional analyses of the systems to detail all perceptible aspects to the user.
* Analyze change and improvement requests and recommend solutions in the form of user stories.
* Support the development of the system.
* Support the other team members.
* University degree in computer science or relevant experiences
* Experience as a functional analyst or as product owner
* Knowledge of ERP products, Windows, web, and mobile development
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum and/or Kanban)
* A pragmatic mind with the ability to synthesize
* Excellent communication skills, in both French and English (written and oral).
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
You can contact me on email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca