About this job : Full Stack Dveloper
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to work for our client based on the Island of Montréal.
- Participate in the development, choice and implementation of web applications ;
- Propose and develop solutions to solve the problems encountered ;
- Optimize and rewrite application segments if necessary ;
- Ensure a watch for the development and evolution of the system ;
- Carry out preliminary and functional analyzes.
Technological environment: Back-end, Front-End Web, C# and ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio/GIT, SQL Server, T-SQL, HTML5/BootStrap.
- DEC or Baccalaureate in computer science;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C# .Net development;
- Knowledge of MS-DEVOPS / Agile Method development workflow (an asset)
- Knowledge of development in a CMS environment (umbraco) (an asset)
- Fluent in French.