About this job : Full Stack Developer .net
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Full stack Developer .net. and we offer
* A fast-growing international company
* A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
* An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
* Competitive global compensation
* Free parking and on-site cafeteria
* A 3-minute walk from Namur metro station.
As a developer working for the Engineering Department, You will collaborate with an agile team composed of developers, quality assurance specialists and DevOps representatives. You will help in the planning, development, and delivery of new features.
As a software developer your tasks will include the implementation and design of new functionalities and the creation of unit and integration tests to meet our coverage objectives. Each developer will actively participate in code reviews and dojo sessions.
Each team member must be solution-oriented and help build a performant, resilient and secure application. As a developer in our agile team, you should have the capacity and curiosity to clearly comprehend the overall architecture and appreciate the needs of the business domain.
Trust and courage being core to our values, we encourage each team member to bring new ideas to the table!
Practical knowledge of web services APIs, Cloud platforms
1. Practical knowledge of SQL and Non-SQL (Cosmos DB, MongoDB)
2. Practical knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework, Hibernate)
3. Familiar with Microservice architecture
4. Familiar with Message bus and web API inter-process communication methods
5. Web development using.NET
6. Knowledge of TFS, JIRA, Jenkins and automation tools such as SoapUI is a plus
7. Familiarity with Zigbee controllers BLE an asset
8. Familiar with systems level integration & hardware configuration using a variety of Microsoft operating systems
9. Experience with Agile/Scrum process and applied software development best practices.
* University or College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years' experience in software design and C# development ideally in one or more of the following technologies, practices and environments:
* Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written
* Ability to handle several issues simultaneously
* Team player, good interpersonal skills and autonomous
* Strong customer focus, understanding of the customer's viewpoint
* Goals oriented, proactive.
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or 514 647 5121
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca