About this job : Full stack developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a full-stack developer for one of our clients located on the island of Montreal.
* Participate in all phases of development of custom applications, collection
requirements, analysis, design, implementation, documentation, training, and
* Follow good operational practices for custom application development
with well-structured code ensuring the evolution and maintenance of applications
during their life cycle.
* Develop robust applications with good response time.
* Collaborate with a team of business analysts.
* Collaborate with external specialists.
* Support and develop SQL procedure stores in connection with our ERP systems.
* Participate in user support and training.
* Write and update documentation for custom-developed applications.
* Exercise technical leadership within the team with respect to the languages of
programming and development environment.
* Perform other related duties.
* DEC or bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant training.
* Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar position.
* Development environment :
o UI: WPF, Angular
o .NET Core (.NET 6), C# and .Net Framework
o MS SQL, Entity Framework
o Visual Studio, GIT
o WEB and REST WEB APIs
* Knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (an asset).
* Good ability to work in a team and to communicate.
* Sustained rigor and attention to detail
* Be organized, structured and independent.