About this job : ERP business analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are recruiting an ERP Business Analyst (finance module), in hybrid mode for one of our clients based in the east of Montreal
* Master and understand the various business processes of the company and the ERP system;
* Participate in the analysis, documentation and mapping of business processes;
* Train and support users in the use of the ERP system or any other peripheral system;
* Develop procedures for the ERP system or any other peripheral system;
* Be able to translate user needs into functional specifications for the development and customization of systems;
* Participate in the definition and execution of test scenarios;
* Master the SQL language in order to extract data from systems
* Ensure the quality and accuracy of the master data of the ERP system;
* College or university education in computer management, business administration or any other combination of relevant training and experience;
* Knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment;
* Experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar position;
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.);
* Sense of organization and priorities;
* French and English bilingualism.
* Possess a car and a valid driver's license. Travel is to be expected between our factories.