About this job : ERP Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an ERP Business Analyst for one of our clients, a leader in its sector - this is a permanent position - salary between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience. The main mission of this position is to test system modifications, analyze the various functionalities of the business system, as well as provide level 2 support.
- Participate in the development, implementation and execution of business system strategies.
- Assist the team in documenting functional and technical requirements for any changes or new functionality.
- Create, develop, implement and use application test scripts.
- Perform and document application testing based on results.
- Assist the development team in recreating anomalies encountered by customers and during testing.
- Follow up with the development team to ensure that the anomalies found are corrected.
- Provide level 2 customer support.
- Responsible for certain ERP and WMS system configurations.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as other teams.
- Document various user and administrative features.
- DEC in computer science or business administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
- Bilingual (French / English) (spoken and written).
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal departments.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in quality assurance, functional and technical requirements gathering (an asset)
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca