About this job : IT Director (Infrastructure)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT Director (infrastructure) for one of our clients in Montreal. This is a permanent position, hybrid format (2 days on site, downtown). The salary offered varies according to experience (maximum $130,000 + bonus).
Your missions will be:
• Oversee the operation of the technology infrastructure to meet established availability and performance objectives.
• Ensure the management of computer security on the local and cloud network while allowing the company to use the most modern technological systems.
• Support the team in incident management and work proactively to anticipate threats.
• Contribute to the design, documentation and application of governance frameworks, policies and internal procedures in a TPN (Trusted Partner Network) certification context.
• Manage projects related to technological evolution within established budgets and timelines.
• Collaborate with the Product Development Manager to support the IT deployment of business applications.
• Manage the staff under his/her responsibility, particularly in IT and production technology support activities (approximately 15 people).
• Bachelor's degree related to the field of information technology (or combination of education and relevant experience)
• At least ten (10) years of experience in IT infrastructure and resource management
• Knowledge of technological infrastructures, operating systems and cloud computing
• Excellent French. Good command of spoken and written English
• Ability to develop good business partnerships with suppliers, maintain a healthy and efficient work environment
• Ability to effectively manage financial resources (budget)
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.