About this job : Devops ( 100% remote )
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a DevOps (100% remote) for a technology-focused company based in downtown Montreal.
* Design and develop automation tools and scripts for deployment and management
* Produce project assessments and propose relevant technologies as needed
* Participate in the search for new tools and the improvement of processes
Propose and implement improvements to the management and automation of existing projects
Help bridge the gap between application development and the infrastructure team
* Deploy, configure, manage and monitor solutions for multiple applications/customers
Organize and manage deployments, advance the calendar of events and actions
Participate in on-call rotation and troubleshoot solution issues as they arise
* College diploma in computer science;
* 3 to 5 years of experience in infrastructure and administration of Cloud solutions;
* You are "the person to go to" if someone needs something to work
* Sense of leadership and excellent oral and written communication in French and English.
* A command line virtuoso on Linux;
* In-depth knowledge of micro-services-oriented architectures
Hands-on experience with Jenkins and with Apache, Nginx, and Tomcat server technologies
* In-depth knowledge and experience of AWS products (Amazon Web Services)
* Mastery of SQL, relational and non-relational databases;
Mastery of cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
Proficiency in Git/Bitbucket
Mastery of Docker and Vagrant tools
Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
Knowledge of best practices in cyber security
Hands-on experience with Acquia Cloud Platform and/or Azure
Hands-on experience with Hibernate, Junit, JSON, AJAX, Nexus, Maven, Ansible, SonarQube,
Kubernetes, Zabbix and Terraform
Knowledge of Sales Force products
Knowledge of Swagger and RAML
Hands-on experience with Spring/Spring Boot framework (Java)
Knowledge of content delivery networks (Akamai / AWS CloudFront)