About this job : Senior React and GCP web developer
I'm Clémence, a recruitment and business development consultant at FED IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your environment. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure professions.
I'm currently looking for a Senior Developer / Tech Lead for one of our clients in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode (1 day on-site) or TT.
You'll be in daily contact with the CTO, her right-hand man, supporting her in calls for tender, writing scripts, and giving her your technical input.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with React and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technology;
- Experience using test-driven development with an appropriate level of coverage.
- Experience with an agile approach to product development where value is delivered in small increments at each stage of development.
- Solid knowledge of API branching, and SLI.
Contribute to ongoing efforts to refine and improve internal software development processes, testing methodologies, and internal testing tools;
Create and maintain existing documentation
- Be available in case of emergency
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human-readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- You are pragmatic, persistent, results-oriented, and humble - you get things done.
- You're ready to work in a startup supported by the City of Montreal and take part in a great evolutionary project.
- Minimum of a college diploma in computer science with equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience as a software developer;
- At least 5 years experience with React
- At least 5 years of experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with SQL ;
- General understanding of distributed computing architectures;
- Have a general understanding of the Windows operating system;
- Have a general understanding of storage and networking technologies;
- Experience with schema-based and schema-independent databases
- Experience with Google Firebase (asset);
Have a good level of English to understand structure and training.