About this job : Fullstack .net developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professionals, intervenes
in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a full stack .Net developer in hybrid mode (4 days teleworking and 1 day in the office) for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal in Candiac.
It is necessary to have a valid driver's license and a vehicle.
- Take part in the optimization of software in the management system, complementary systems, and interfaces between systems;
-Take part in the analysis and creation or implementation of new concepts related to ERP technologies;
- Provide support to users in the management system;
- Design and apply solutions while perfecting the existing ERP application;
- Develop customizations;
- Perform various integration tests;
- Carry out documentation and keep it up to date;
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a programmer analyst;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment (.Net 6 and above)
- Knowledge of Azure (App services, Functions, Active Directory)
- Development experience on ERP systems;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Knowledge of the D365 F&O environment (Asset)
- Knowledge of Java (Asset)
- Experience in an automated testing environment;
- Team spirit, leadership, and organizational skills;
- Professional English;