About this job : Full-stack developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions, we intervene
on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a fullstack developer for one of our clients located on the north shore of Montreal in Ville Saint-Laurent in hybrid mode.
- Develop complex internal applications and automation to optimize operations and replace/improve certain current systems;
- Program, develop and implement functionalities supporting existing operations and products using AI and new development methods on the market as much as possible;
- Use complex data extraction methods while ensuring the integrity and security of the database;
- Develop a database extraction and maintenance methodology for managing the usage rate of different rental products.
- Implement Query SQL to simplify system integrations and reports;
- Develop interfaces between operating systems as well as Web transactional applications and any other required in-house applications;
- Propose a documentary standard for the management of data models;
- Establish performance indices to measure the performance of systems, processes and operations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or relevant work experience; (AI, IT application development and/or data management)
- A minimum of 7-8 years of experience in software development, programming
- Knowledge and use of AI tools;
- Knowledge and mastery of artificial intelligence concepts;
- Mastery of MS Excel and Transact-SQL;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. Particularly for the following tools will be an asset: Flow (Power automaton), Power BI, Excel Power Query, PowerPivot, DEV 365 and Azure.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Clustering, Linux Server, SSH, Docker, HAProxy, nginx, NewRelic or Sentry;