About this job : Full stack developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a full-stack developer in hybrid mode for one of our clients located on the north shore of Montreal in Laval.
▪ Works independently and quickly produces execution code for
high quality for a variety of projects.
▪ Participate in several phases of projects, including the identification of requirements,
software design, development, and testing.
▪ Interacts with developer teams, designers, and users internally and externally.
▪ Understands the performance, coding, scalability, reliability, and security of
▪ Successfully implements new products and solutions for all channels
(delivery on time, projects on budget, performance analysis)
▪ Resolves identified production issues with solutions supported by
the development team.
▪ Ensures that the performance of the site, the loading time of the pages and the
element accounts comply with the standards established by the technical teams of the
▪ Minimum of 3-4 years of development experience
▪ In-depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.0, and versions
▪ Experience integrating web service calls and RESTful APIs
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, stored procedures, SSIS, and SSRS
▪ Knowledge of MVC and other design patterns
▪ Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
HTML, 4.x/5.x, CSS3.0, XML
▪ Good understanding of user interface objects and codes to
▪ Proficient in object-oriented programming, including design
▪ Experience with e-commerce platforms like
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Asset)
▪ Knowledge of Boomi or Mulesoft (Asset)