About this job : Front-End Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professionals, works on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your
universe. We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a front-end developer in 100% face-to-face mode for a large client located in Ville-Saint-Laurent.
• Write clear, reusable, and efficient coding;
• Participate in the optimization and maintenance of existing solutions;
• Take part in analysis and strategy meetings;
• Prepare and take part in the execution of tests;
• Identify best web practices;
• Adapt and orient yourself according to changing business needs;
• Understanding of adapted design, web standards, and best practices in UI/UX;
• Knowledge of GIT directories;
• Experience in an Agile development environment and is familiar with the
SCRUM and Kanban methodology
• Desire to learn new technologies;
• Ability to work independently and within a team;
• Diploma in computer science or equivalent training;
• Advanced command of English and French.
• Experience with Magento 2
• Experience with C# and .NET library