About this job : Developer .net
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT, intervenes on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and understand your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for our client a Developer .net.
* Participate in the analysis and object-oriented design of new features based on development specifications using C.NET
* Participate in the different testing phases of the development cycle (unitary, functional, integrated, acceptance)
* Collaborate with other teams (network, systems, quality assurance, support, architects, other development teams)
* Be responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level of support
* Assess risks and develop contingent strategies
* Participate as a motivated, proactive and highly contributory member of the team
* Estimate effort and ensure delivery on time
* Bachelor in software engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of five (2) years experience in application development
* Mastery in OOP and C#
* Understanding agile development practices
* Experience of wireless communications networks will be seen as an asset
* Ability to analyze and solve problems
* Attention to detail and precision
* Team spirit
* Sense of organization
* French required; English an asset
Opportunité d'intégrer une équipe dynamique et orientée résultats.