About this job : Developer .Net
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment in IT position, we are involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All of our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure businesses.
We are looking for a Developer .Net for one of our clients. This position will be a 100% remote position.
As a Developer .net , you will work closely with a complete team and to develop quality services that will add value for our clients. You will have to demonstrate team spirit.
You will have the opportunity to development of "Cloud Native" applications on the Kubernetes platform using modern and innovative technologies like Docker.
In addition, it is important for us to allow our teams to have dedicated time to constantly push the technological limits of our products.
You'll be responsible for:
You participate in the technical analysis;
You choose the most appropriate technical solution;
You implement the necessary code, in accordance with good practices;
You are involved in the development of the proposed test cases, and take them into account for your code;
You are also involved in automating the tests;
You are an actor of continuous improvement.
Here is a Summary of our STACK (the section that you are surely very interested in):
* .Net Core - C#
* Angular - TypeScript
* Azure Devops
* CloudNative development
* Azure (AKS)
* And it evolves all the time because our people are passionate!
Here's what we're looking for:
* Back-End development experience;
* Experience in .Net core development (essential);
* Angular (essential);
* Development experience React, View.js, others. (plus);
We hope that finds this stack interesting.
Why work with our client:
* A flexible work schedule that adapts to your reality;
* A group of colleagues who are more passionate than each other;
* A group spirit with our 5 to 7 and our teams building (even remotely!);
* A budget for your noise-cancelling headphones after your probation;
* An excellent group insurance plan (medical, dental, etc.) from your first day in office;
* And we're open to good ideas!
If you feel this job is right for you:
You can contact me by email at email@example.com,or by phone at 514-647-5121
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
The text is masculine simply to lighten the reading. The position is open to any competent and motivated candidate.