About this job : Database Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a database developer for one of our clients based in Dorval on the West Island.
* Take part in the technical analysis of needs and the development of the design by proposing innovative solutions;
* Participate in the creation or modification of applications and database components by applying the best development practices;
* Participate in the development and resolution of unit tests to ensure that the system meets the requirements;
* Work closely with other team members in the design, development, and deployment of databases and their components;
* Participate in problem-solving in production environments.
* BAC in computer science or equivalent training
* Relevant experience with SQL, TSQL, SSMS, integration services (SSIS), and reports (SSRS).
* Be able to optimize the application parameters of the development and production environments (eg IIS, Tomcat).
* Previous experience with ERP systems such as Dynamics GP (Asset)
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Sense of responsibility, initiative, and team spirit.
* Bilingual French -English