About this job : Database Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Database Administrator for a client located in Dorval in the west of Montreal.
* Participate in the administration, support and installation, and documentation of database management systems;
* Help and support developers in the design, development, and deployment of databases and their components;
* Ensure compliance with data security procedures and best practices;
* Administer application and collaboration servers, including the deployment of new applications and their updates;
* Participate in problem-solving in production environments.
* BAC in computer science or equivalent training
* Relevant experience related to the administration of MS SQL Server in a multi-server environment on Windows involving data replications;
* In-depth knowledge of SQL language (TSQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS);
* Experience with one or more integrated management systems (ERP) (Asset)
* Great ability to analyze and solve problems;
* Sense of responsibility, initiative, and team spirit;
* Excellent ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
* Bilingual French-English