About this job : Data Base Administrator Manager SQL Oracle
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one of our client, a lead database Administrator based in Montreal
We are looking for an MS-SQL and Oracle database administrator manager. Most databases are in the cloud. The candidate will work with the DBA team to organize numerous databases.
* Provide technical support and guidance to the DBA team
* Ensure the technical development of the team to help them adequately support the technological direction of the company.
* Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvements;
* Work jointly with programmers, server, backend and business applications to ensure the availability and reliability of databases.
* Ensure database security with adequate procedures/policies and technologies.
* Bring fast support to user problems
* Take charge of the planning and implementation of updates/corrections made by the supplier
* Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports;
* Minimum of 4 years experience in managing a team of database administrators
* At least 2 years of experience on SQL Server, DB2 or SAP Hana as DBA
* At least 2 years of experience with the Microsoft environment (Windows or AIX servers)
* Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting and support on problems related to databases
* Experience in performance optimization and query optimization;
* Experience in taking care of environments 24/7.
* Knowledge of script code (Batch, PowerShell and current script), knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow (assets)