About this job : Data Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst for one of our clients located in Montreal. This is a permanent position - junior profile. The salary offered varies according to experience ($50,000 to $55,000).
Your missions will be :
* Plan (calendar) and execute Data INGEST and EXTRACT procedures, analysis routines, and reporting
* Import and process data from clients, including preliminary validation, and post-import analyses report on and resolve (or escalate) all data conflicts and/or errors.
* Extract and export data to clients
* Design and build ETL processes for new clients: Gather requirements and model ETL solution architecture; work with development teams as required to execute on design and implementation.
* Finance Support: Help finance teams interpret reports based on ingested / transformed data.
* Maintain and improve data structures: Update processes as requirements change, optimize existing gaps in data analyses and improve on methodology.
* Prepare ad-hoc reports as requested by internal stakeholders.
* Manipulate ad-hoc data with excel or scripts to assist other teams with data needs
* DEC in Information technology or equivalent
* Excellent knowledge of, and experience with, SQL
* Knowledge of MS SQL server (2014 / 2016/2019), and the Microsoft stack
* Experience with DTS (SQL 2000) and/or SSIS (SQL 2014 +)
* Good knowledge of French and English languages, both written and spoken
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks of vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.