About this job : D365 CRM Analyst/Specialist
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently seeking a D365 CRM Analyst/Specialist for one of our clients, an industry leader - this is a permanent position - salary between $80,000 and $90,000 depending on experience. This position will work closely with stakeholders to develop the product, gather and prioritize their requirements. The incumbent will also participate in planning upgrades, optimizing and adding additional functionality.
- Work closely with business partners to gather complex business requirements and facilitate solution design discussions
- Build strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements
- Advise and assist customers or users with an improvement and innovation perspective for data analytics and support them in their projects
- Documenting the proposed solutions
- Ensure the accuracy of information and data
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience and knowledge of D365 CRM
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of concepts and information systems specific to data analysis
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability and interest in learning new tools and technologies
- Ability to apply analytical thinking during problem solving and diagnosis, to effectively gather information and consolidate appropriate data and information
- Ability to anticipate client needs
- Fluency in English and French at a high level both orally and in writing
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca