About this job : CYBERSECURITY ANALYST
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are presently looking for a junior cybersecurity analyst for one of our clients. He will be part of a team dedicated to the management of the company's IT security.
* Provide support for the processes and tools in scope of security solutions.
* Leverage multiple security focus areas to ensure that protective measures are appropriate, effective in combination, and interact properly with other system capabilities.
* Develops and enhances an information security control assessment framework based on appropriate information security industry standards to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program controls.
* Provide information on security vendor assessments, security attestations, re-certifications, audits, risk assessments, security testing
* Performs security and compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, technology.
* Performs periodic gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis.
* Contribute to and/or provide security recommendations in any major technology projects, special project, and business driven projects
* Facilitates the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address findings.
* Contribute and maintain operational and executive summary Security KRIs/KPIs
* Participate in the continuous improvement of information security awareness and education program
* Contribute to and maintain the technical documentation related to the engineering and architecture of the security solutions.
* Contribute and maintain security policies, procedures, technical baselines, guidelines, and control standards.
* Understanding of the mechanics of malware and cyber defense tactics Stays up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
* Provide afterhours support for any critical and high-risk security incident
* College degree in computer science or equivalent
* 2 to 3 years of experience related to the field of Cyber Security
* Knowledge in asset classification and risk management frameworks
* Requires strong customer focus, organizational skills, respect for others, and adaptability to change
* Good communication skills with technical stakeholders and comfortable with communicating with non-technical stakeholders
* Team player
* Fluent in English and French
We offer to you: A permanent position in a growing company as well as a full range of competitive benefits.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Nous vous offrons un poste permanent avec un package d'avantages sociaux avantageux.
Vous pouvez également me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca