About this job : IT Coordinator
Hello, I'm Guillaume, Senior Consultant recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area. Our team of IT experts speaks your language and works in your world. We cover the IT professions, development business intelligence and infrastructure.
I'm currently recruiting for one of our client located on the island of Montreal, for an IT coordinator. This is a permanent position, hybrid format, 35h per week - salary between $90,000 and 110,000 (salary determined by the company's salary grid).
Your missions :
• Be responsible for the organization's IT systems, with the aim of seamlessly supporting internal users
• Build relationships with management and staff in all departments to understand and evaluate organizational processes and data systems already in place
• Where software is not yet in place, evaluate options based on organizational needs, costs, adaptability, etc.
• Where software is already in place, coordinate the design and deployment of improvements with staff and suppliers.
• Promote collaboration between departments by linking existing data systems and creating new communication platforms for employees (e.g. intranet).
• In collaboration with department managers and the strategic plan coordinator, develop data metrics for the company's strategic plan
• Effectively disseminate results of data analysis in presentations to management and staff
• Manage and improve data analysis infrastructure by automating data collection from various sources (Charlemagne, Dash, Salesforce, HR, Transport, etc.)
• Hold an undergraduate degree in a relevant field certifying a minimum of three years of university studies or hold a senior or executive position
• Five (5) years of relevant experience
• Fluency in French and English
• Strong communication and decision-making skills
• Ability to convert organizational processes into technical requirements
• Ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
• Ability to work in an intercultural and multilingual environment
• Familiarity with the application development cycle
• Working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft PowerBI and Python
• Excellent proven skills in data mapping, data warehouse and dashboard development
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to convert raw data into meaningful analysis and recommendations
• Passion for problem solving, data analysis and data systems.
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, corporate discount), flexible working conditions and 5 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca.