About this job : Junior IT recruitment Advisor
Founded in 2001, The FED Group is a recruitment agency that is an expert in specialized recruitment.
As a Recruitment Advisor for FED IT, you support your clients in their search for IT personnel and your candidates in their career plans.
Your job; Make our candidates and clients happy matching their respective expectations.
In more detail.
- Source and interview candidates specialized in your field in order to understand their research and position them with our clients.
- Develop your own client portfolio, like an entrepreneur you manage your entire commercial relationship, from prospecting to meetings, from negotiation to loyalty building.
- Position yourself as a provider of solutions for your candidates and your clients : expert in your environment, you play an advisory role to best guide your recruitment missions.
We are lucky to sell a very nice service !
Your tools :
- Equipped with the best CRM solution on the market, your daily life is facilitated by a powerful and intelligent tool;
- Based on proximity and exchange, your manager is a guarantee of success in this adventure;
- Integrated into a complete training program, you are supported to become a real reference in your field
- With innovative equipment, we are not revolutionizing the world of recruitment, we are shaping it!
The profile we are looking for;
- University degree, BAC in Business Administration, HR or equivalent
- Bilingual in French and English
- Thoroughness and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong taste of challenge and constant surpassing of oneself
What we offer;
A complete training period in recruitment and business development,
A training plan at each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
Base salary and bonus according to a competitive bonus grid!
4 weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drug/dental/eye and paramedical), RRSP and DPSP (from 3 to 5%)
Smartphone and tablet SURFACE pro allowing you to telework with efficiency.
Participation in transportation costs
A private sports coach coming every week to the office to train us (yoga and or team conditioning)