About this job : Cloud Data Lake Architect
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment in the IT field. We are involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure businesses.
We are looking for a Cloud data Architect for one of our clients working in the in the ecommerce field.
You will design solutions and define guidelines that will guide our business, data science and development teams in producing and consuming data to drive decisions and build data-driven products for our customers. A strong asset of the candidate will be to have experience in the design of ETL pipelines and data lakes.
o Monitor data lake costs and build rules around data lifecycle management
o Design and deploy Cloud ETL solutions for large scale processing of varied data sets
o Create solutions to expose enterprise data in the required format and interface to meet the diverse needs of Business Intelligence users, Data Scientists and the Company platform (CRM, OMS, etc).
o Initiate and pro-actively contribute to high-impact improvement initiatives for the department, influencing peers to ensure large adoption across different teams
o Working in partnership with other developers, architects, product managers and business stakeholders
o Create governance rules for the data lake to handle data creation, transformation and data access.
o Design and Implement the security of the data in the data lake to meet different regulatory requirements.
o Propose solutions and technologies to ensure the reliability of the data pipelines and the accuracy of the produced data Work with other architects and technical leads to influence our Event Sourcing implementation
o Monitor data lake performance and find ways to continuously improve its performance
o In collaboration with the Data Science team, define and implement solutions to train and deploy machine learning models.
o Guide and validate the monitoring, alerting and disaster recovery strategies.
o Enable master data across different domains to provide the single version of the truth to downstream consumers.
* Continuous learning and knowledge sharing
* Having excellent problem-solving abilities and being a Creative thinker
* Strong management skills and ability to lead by influence across functional teams
* Strong business and entrepreneurial drive and technical understanding
* Highly analytical and detail oriented
* Highly organized and has the ability to simplify complexity
* Strong communication skills, ability to influence, drive change through alignment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and master frequently changing web technologies and techniques
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca