About this job : Cloud Architect
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking, for a client, for a Cloud Architect, who will lead the effort to research, analyze, design, propose & deliver solution architecture based on existing standards that meet the strategic needs of the business in many countries.
* Deliver public Cloud architecture & deploy Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions (primary) & Azure (limited scope) using the best practices of infrastructure as code and DevOps
* Develop product specifications by understanding customer expectations & market offerings
* Communicate proactively AWS value to applications teams in the Americas
* Collaborate with Cloud experts in the other Hubs to develop the Cloud architecture and AWS services roadmap for Americas
* Define & understand the technical requirements for new services or service enhancements
* Conduct feasibility assessments for proposed service implementations or changes
* Advise on key technology decisions & provide service implementation estimates
* Lead effort to review & provide input on proposals from an architectural perspective, including feasibility, practicality, technical viability, consistency & solution costs
* Lead the overall architecture design & implementation, ensuring it meets requirements & performance goals
* Identify reusable/preconfigured service components or standard product from the market to leverage & assemble the service/solution
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant area (or equivalent experience)
* 3 to 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure in large multinational companies
* Knowledge of AWS solutions & 2 to 5 years of experience in deploying AWS solutions in a complex environment (multi-regions, high availability, scalability, …)
* Knowledge of DevOps & Operations Automation, using Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools ○ Experience in AWS costs optimization
* Strong appetite for the latest Cloud technologies, trends, standards, products, & applicability ● Able to think creatively & exploit opportunities
* Must be able to travel 10-15%
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.