About this job : Chief data officer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one of our clients , a Chief data officer
- Act as a strategic referent with the data management team as well as with external suppliers and consultants;
- Implement data strategies and data management systems in line with the objectives set-upstream;
- Lead the various teams by improving and streamlining data systems within the company with the aim of fostering innovation;
- Ensure a role of program/project manager for the complex transformations of the company's systems and the integrations related to the various acquisitions (business intelligence, data, Web, mobile applications);
- Develop data policies and procedures;
- Ensure an expert role with the company's managers for all matters relating to customers, risk management, compliance with rules and finances;
- Ensure the quality of the data collected and their protection;
- Provide a culture that promotes data-driven decisions.
- Master's degree in computer science, data science or equivalent degree;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a data management position.
- Experience with ERP and/or CRM systems;
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Understanding of current data systems architecture concepts;
- Experience in the field of distribution (an asset);
- Fluent in french.