About this job : IT Project Delivery Manager
I'm Clémence, recruitment and business development consultant at FED IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your environment. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm currently looking for an IT delivery manager in hybrid mode for one of our customers located on the south shore of Montreal.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Act as an expert and exercise a leadership and influence role with senior management, decision-making bodies and work teams.
- Establish criteria for prioritizing requests for new configurations, modifications or improvements to the system.
- Carry out and define an in-depth evaluation of the content and impact of new versions prior to release.
- Participate in test coordination and release
- Ensure tasks are assigned to IT teams and external partners
- Provide regular updates on work progress
- Identify release risks and implement proposed mitigation measures to minimize negative impacts
- Define software development schedule and identify potential release dates
- Document results and lessons learned after each release to improve future processes and overall deployment quality
- Define opportunities to improve release processes and make proposals to optimize process efficiency and reliability.
- Participate in the deployment of patches and updates on test environments prior to release, in collaboration with development and QA teams.
- Mastery of project management and planning, with specific experience in coordinating the release of software versions
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with technical teams and stakeholders
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure
- Understanding of software development principles, testing processes and system administration
- Analytical skills to identify risks
- University degree in computer science or project management
- Professional experience in test planning
- Knowledge of project management tools (DevOps, Jira)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a project management, delivery planning, coordination or similar position
- Bilingualism French-English