About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our customers located in Montreal south shore.. This is a permanent position - Flexible working conditions
Your tasks :
Act as the leader of multiple complex IT projects and ensure their smooth daily operation; ensure that all projects are carried out within deadlines, budgets, and with a high level of quality.
• Create clear and achievable deliverables based on project requirements.
• Develop project charters and plans; identify and mitigate project-related risks; coordinate and schedule resources and tasks.
• Monitor key project stages closely and take the initiative to modify project plans or resources to meet changing conditions or scope.
• Prepare and provide communications to all stakeholders, including directing and facilitating team meetings, preparing updates and progress reports on projects, identifying risks and their impact on project scope, budgets, and resources.
• Implement and promote change management activities that help mitigate resistance to change and foster maximum acceptance and adoption by employees.
• Manage and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders, including business units, end-users, technical teams, and external partners.
• Utilize expertise in project management and structure the project portfolio through the implementation of a project management framework based on best practices.
• Assist the IT team in providing support, including investigating and handling assigned tickets, deploying solutions to endpoints, provisioning, managing user accounts, software and hardware installation, upgrades, etc.
• Lead or participate in assigned special tasks and projects.
• Hold a college diploma or a bachelor's degree in computer science
• Possess 6 to 10 years of experience in implementing IT projects, including 3 to 5 years of experience in an IT support or network support role.
• Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies; PMP certification or other similar certification, a major asset.
• Agile certification, an advantage.
• Practical knowledge of computer hardware (laptops and desktops), software, operating systems, Microsoft Office 365 suite, and Active Directory.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with excellent ability to simplify complex concepts.
• Excellent organizational, time management, goal-setting, and task prioritization skills.
• Self-motivation; ability to take the initiative to resolve problems and find solutions with minimal supervision.
The company offers a competitive salary, social benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.