About this job : C/C++ Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Developer (C/C++) for one of our clients located in Montreal.
* Write code for all phases of product realization and provide manufacturing support
* Research and solve problems related to embedded software
* Work with emulators (JTAG) on integrated circuits
* Write detailed test specifications and develop strategies to resolve any issues
eventual or recurring
* Participate in the work of continuous improvement in the rules of the art in engineering
* Any other responsibility related to this function.
* University degree in electrical or computer engineering or equivalent;
* 3 years of experience, including at least 2 years in embedded software development;
* Good knowledge of embedded software design and testing;
* Experience with 32-bit microcontrollers and low power management (ARM);
* Knowledge of the C language and other programming languages;
* Knowledge of microcontroller development environments (GCC and IAR);
* Good knowledge of real-time embedded operating systems (OS, drivers, etc.);
* Experience in planning software tests, and using automated tests, simulators, etc…;
* Experience in developing embedded software running on battery-powered circuits;
* Understanding and use of electronic diagrams (asset)
* Experience with Android and/or Linux applications and platform (asset)
* Bilingual English-French