About this job : Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst for one of our clients located in the West Island of Montreal. This is a permanent position. The salary offered varies according to experience ($70,000 to $90,000). Hybrid format (3 days on site - 2 days remote).
Your assignments will be:
* List and prioritize processes to be studied with your supervisor and following the directives of senior management;
* Actively participate in all stages of implementation of application solutions. Identification and documentation of requirements, selection process, design and conception of solutions, testing and production;
* Analyze existing business processes in collaboration with relevant departments;
* Illustrate existing and projected processes using flow charts or other appropriate tools;
* Evaluate the performance of the existing processes, identify and report any waste and problems;
* Identify short and longer term improvement opportunities;
* Demonstrate diplomacy and interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and supervisors;
* Bring a culture of change and continuous improvement to employees and supervisors;
* Coach and encourage employees towards self-assessment and departmental improvement initiatives
* 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
* Possess a Bachelor's degree in Process Engineering or other related training
* Knowledge of Microsoft Visio or equivalent software
* Proficiency in the Office suite
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical and visionary skills
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.