About this job : Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We do two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a business analyst for one of our clients located in Montreal. This is a permanent position for a large international group. His/her main role will be to ensure the analysis of processes for all business units of the group in a context of continuous improvement. His/her other missions:
- Develop business processes in accordance with internal policies, templates and methods
- Identify business requirements through interviews, literature reviews, organizational needs workshops, surveys and goal-oriented business process descriptions
- Provide suggestions for optimization with the company's IT, material and human resources
- Support managers in the proposed business solutions as well as in the development of execution strategies
- Collaborate directly with the teams involved to promote change and design processes
- Communicate established process mapping standards and approaches to stakeholders
- Identify the areas affected by a given change initiative through the documentation of the processes involved and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Analyze current business processes according to the needs of the various departments
- Act as an integrator in a multi-project, multi-software and multi-site environment
- Bachelor's degree in business administration
- 5 to 10 years experience in a quality management and/or continuous improvement role
- Master's degree in project management and/or PMI-PBA certification (an asset)
- Relevant experience in process management
- Bilingualism, spoken and written, is mandatory
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, comfortable in a context that offers a minimum of supervision and appreciates the room and latitude in the performance of his/her duties
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.