About this job : Business Analyst
Fed IT is a recruitment firm specialized in IT recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All of our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, management roles and infrastructure businesses.
We are looking for our client located in Downtown Montreal a Business Intelligence Manager for a Public company that specializes in real estate management.
The mandate is to develop and maintain business, data and systems architectures in line with the company's strategic plan.
More specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Participate in the definition and periodic review of strategic areas for transformation and improvement of business, data, and systems architectures, taking into account business priorities
* Work closely with operations, infrastructure technology team and solution providers, such as finance and financial information, leasing, real estate management and real estate accounting, development, and construction for:
* Identify, evaluate and prioritize requests for changes to processes, SPACE services, other applications, data management and business intelligence.
* Ensure and control the quality of the data that goes into the preparation of management and statutory reports.
* Develop and improve KPI-indicator reports and dashboards using standardized data.
* Plan, manage and implement projects to improve different business solutions.
* Identify and implement process improvements, including creating reports, tools and dashboards through dynamic tools.
* Connect with external suppliers for the maintenance and support of various tools and business solutions.
* Ensure maintenance, problem solving and 2nd level support for users of different business solutions.
* Be responsible for data governance and business intelligence projects that bring together and integrate a wide variety of data, from internal and external sources;
* Perform all other related tasks.
Training in business administration, IT, finance or other relevant training.
Minimum experience of 7 years in a similar position.
Mastery of project management methods and tools, agile management, change management and project team coordination
Practical knowledge of ways to track systems evolution, identify and prioritize required, system delivery cycles with suppliers and organization of changes in support of business teams
Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both French and English.
Also considered an asset:
o Knowledge of the real estate market, and the commercial real estate market in particular.
o In-depth knowledge of data management.
o In-depth knowledge of SQL;
o PowerBI Knowledge.
o Knowledge of Space software.
o Knowledge of lean management.
An enterprising, dynamic and dedicated person;
Excellent analytical skills and ability to collate and interpret complex information;
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Attention to detail and precision;
Unifying and communicating qualities to foster collaboration and facilitate change
High capacity for structured communication at different levels, operational user, functional manager, as senior management
Effective in performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Has a good capacity for adaptation, autonomy and organization.
We offer you to join a growing company focused on innovation and performance.
Salary according to profile and experience (100K), insurance, Reer, Stock-option.
Customer in the centre of Montreal, hybrid telework in compliance with government standards.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 514-647-5121
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
The masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the female form
Only those whose applications have been successful will be contacted.