About this job : BI PROGRAMMING ANALYST
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a BI programming analyst. Under the supervision of the Architecture and BI Data Manager, you will design, develop and maintain data warehouses and all BI solutions (Microsoft SQL Server Tools, IBM Cognos, Qlik Sense, etc.). Your mission:
- To implement BI solutions using Intelligence tools
- Design and model data and develop ETL mechanisms under MS SQL and other connectivity
- Write and maintain the documentation of BI applications and various data flows
- Write and carry out test scenarios
- Train his peers in the BI department to ensure knowledge sharing within the team on the subject and provide support to Business Intelligence users
- Manage data security
- Participate actively in the evolution of BI applications
- Proceed to the production under GIT
- Ensure follow-up during the post-implementation period
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with ETL and data analysis or visualization tools
- Great capacity for analysis and learning
- Autonomous and creative in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos tools
- Knowledge of MS SQL (T-SQL and SSIS) environment (version 2012+)
- Knowledge of QlikSense
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite), des rabais corporatifs et de la formation continue.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca